Information ex art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 on the protection of personal data and Article 14 of Regulation No. 679/2016 GDPR.
The personal data provided by the User through registration to our website, will be used for access to the requested services. The data controller is ATTUA project snc of Ghitti and Mantegazza, based in Cantù (CO), Via Asiago, 4. ATTUA project snc, as data controller, informs that the e-mail address requested at the time of registration and the other personal data provided, will be processed with the consent of the data subject, in order to provide the information requested by the User. In accordance with Art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Code on the protection of personal data) and Article 17 of Regulation No. 679/2016 GDPR, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. In addition, you have the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- identification details of the holder, the managers and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 30/06/2003, no. 196;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or appointees.
In addition, you have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested in it, data integration;
- the deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed. The request for the deletion of data must be forwarded to email@example.com
- proof that the transactions referred to above have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- Finally, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, although relevant to the purpose of collection;
The Data Controller (DPO) designated for feedback to the data subject in case of exercise of rights, is Attua Project S.n.c. by Ghitti Oscar and Mantegazza Giorgio Ernesto contactable to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTUA project snc
P. IVA 03536380136